Our scope of services is grounded in our vast knowledge of both the media and experiential industries
We bring your project into focus
Our proven process is rooted in thorough project management based on our expertise in experiential marketing, photography and videography. Your events succeed with thorough preparation, and a successful shoot requires the same.
This is how we elevate good content to great content.
The getting to know you stage, it’s like a great first date.
- Event overview
- Outline purpose for final content
- Discuss and establish expectations
- Proposal delivery
When we plan out the entire event. Literally, the ENTIRE event.
- Discovery call & event deep dive
- Art direction
- Live event logistics & planning
- Shot list & creative brief development
- Briefing call with content creator(s)
Logistics, logistics, logistics...Did we mention we handle the logistics?
- Team member(s) reach out to allocated on-site contact 24 hours prior to project
- Standard arrival of 30 minutes prior to shoot time at no additional cost
- On-site client greeting
- Event walk through
- Final shot list review
This is when the magic happens.
- Remote project manager oversees on-site team
- Printed shot list for frequent review
- Frequent check-ins with on-site contact based on pre-determined time frames
- Consistent content capture in alignment with creative brief
- On the fly adjustments based on the ebb & flow of the event
The moment you’ve been waiting for.
48 hour turn-time on edited still imagery
Same or next day delivery of unedited selects at no additional cost
Still imagery organized in folders corresponding to approved shot list
Still imagery delivered in beautiful digital gallery
Video Post-Production as requested
Backup storage on Dropbox